Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Introducing Irina!

Last week, we sadly bid farewell to Mrs. Trenae' Webb, a Speech Therapist who is near and dear to many hearts here at BRSHF. Though Trenae can never be replaced, we're excited to announce the arrival of a new speech therapist, Irina Kochergin, who'll be taking over Trenae's spot. Here is a little introduction to BRSHF's newest addition:

"Hello, I’m Irina and I’ll have the pleasure of working with the amazing toddlers and preschoolers at BRSHF this fall! I am thrilled and excited to begin the adventures of learning with these little ones. I am a graduate of LSU's Masters program in Speech Pathology, and although I am newly aboard to the staff here, I am not a stranger to the Foundation. I worked here two years ago alongside the wonderful therapists and have gained a wealth of experience in this program. I love working with children and love the many opportunities I have in their learning development in my field of speech pathology. I look forward to becoming well-acquainted with everyone here!"

Two fun facts about Irina are that she was born in Russia, and she has worked at Disney World! Welcome aboard, Irina!

No comments:

Post a Comment